Nivi and Naval produce a blog called Venture Hacks. They also advise start-ups and have written a book or two. Their advice has been very helpful and I appreciate their responsiveness whenever I have personally reached out for advice.
They posted a suggestion today that I have taken as a personal challenge. They want to know if our company has an aspirational vision for the future. Nivi and Naval illustrated this vision statement process in a “What we aren’t VS what we could be” format.
They gave the example of the Google vision: Google isn’t a search engine. They “organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.”
Yes, AlbinoPhant the party game and PartyWeDo the online party developer have a vision… But until now I have not written it down for our readers to review.
I know that you have read our “Cause” in the past, but now we offer our VISION:
AlbinoPhant isn’t a social game, it is a gift distribution system for friends and families.
* A Gift Distribution System wrapped in a mimic of a traditional party game.
* A Gift Distribution System supported by eCommerce giants like Amazon.
* A Gift Distribution System designed for the distance separated gift shoppers.
* A Gift Distribution System positioned to support important life events among close family and friends.
* A Gift Distribution System hosted on the well connected Walls of Facebook.
While we are still in the process of putting all the technical pieces together to demonstrate traction for our party applications, we do see a day when family and friends will rely on us to pass out their gifts in a fun and social way.
I hope to get a bit of feedback on our VISION from our friends at Venture Hacks, and from you…